Pursuant to Article. 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/03, "Code for the Protection of Personal Data" (hereinafter the "Code"), the following information explains both what cookies are and the various types of cookies on the website www.hobath.it (hereinafter, the "site").
There are various types of cookies, depending on their characteristics and functions, and these may remain on a user's computer or mobile device for different time periods: so-called session cookies, which are automatically deleted when the browser is closed; so-called persistent cookies, which remain on the user's device until a pre-established date.
Among the technical cookies, which do not require consent for their use, the Italian Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (cfr. General Measure for the "Identification of simplified procedures for information and the acquisition of consent for the use of cookie - May 8, 2014") also includes:
Cookies on the web site
- analytic cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate, about the number of users and how they visit the site,
- third-party analytic cookies with IP address anonymization.
- navigation or session cookies (for authentication, to make purchases, etc.),
- functional cookies, which allow the user to browse the site based on a set of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
How can I disable cookies and manage my preferences ?
|Source And Owner
|Place of processing, Policy Link
|Allows to recognize user session
|__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmt, __utmz
|Google Analytics (Anonymous)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
|Third-party analytic cookie
|The longest lasting cookie expires 2 years after your last visit to the website. Others are deleted 6 months, 30 minutes and the moment you close your browser.
The majority of browsers are configured to accept, control or potentially disable cookies through the settings. We nevertheless remind you that disabling navigation or functional cookies may affect the functioning of the website and/or limit the service we offer.
It is possible to browse and temporarily prevent the browser from recording cookies by using the incognito mode or a private browsing mode:
Below is the procedure to follow to manage cookies from the following browsers:
For more information on cookies and to manage your preferences for third party profiling cookies, please go to http://www.youronlinechoices.com
To disable analytical cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your navigation, you can download the add-on from your browser to deactivate Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
For more information and details about the various types of cookies, their mode of operation and features, please visit www.AllAboutCookies.org
- Navigation or session cookies: strictly necessary for the operation of the website or to allow users to access and use the content and services required. These cookies can be turned off only through the use of the browser, as indicated above.
- Analytic cookies: help to understand how the site is used by users. These cookies can be disabled via the Opt-out link showed in the Table above.